Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tag Offer - Pag2SH

RETIRED!

The tag does look much better in its full size, so please take a moment to click on the prevew and take a peek :)

Credit: Tube by Cali, Kit by Karen's Creative Kreations, and CU Papers by SotoCreations.

To request the above tag just leave me a comment on this post. Include the name(s) you would like added to the tag.

Please no more than 2 tags per person.

Only one name per tag.

This tag will be available at my fotki site as I finish them. You can find the link in the side bar over to the right. It is your responsibility to check my blog/fotki to pick up the tag(s). I will not send out reminder emails at all. You can "follow" my blog to keep up on updates. Or just check in regularly.

I do expect you to say thank you. Comments at fotki are required for each tag/name you requested. If you do not pick up / say thank you, then you will get no more tags.
This might be harsh, but I will only make tags for those who can and will use their manners.
***************************

Tags/names made, posted, and ready for pick-up:
Karen
JoAnne
Jill
Goldtwh
Karren
Plus about 200 other names...

Please remember to leave comments when picking up. If you request 2 tags then leave a comment for each tag (total of 2 comments). I wouldnt know if you got your tag unless you leave a comment for that tag. Thank you.

Find them here: Paglio's Fotki

4 comments:

  1. TY so much sweetie!!!
    I posted the taggie on my blog!!
    Ty so much for thinking of me - u are the best!!
    ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please may I have this with

    JoAnne

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I have this one with

    Tracy
    &
    TedyBear

    thanks so much!
    muahzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi P, took me a while but I finally figured out how to do this! LOL May I please have a tag with Diana on it? Now to try the other one, hee, hee. Hugs and love, Diana

    ReplyDelete