Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tag Offer - Pag1HE

RETIRED!


To request the above tag just leave me a comment on this post. Include the name(s) you would like added to the tag.

Please no more than 2 tags per person.

Only one name per tag. As you can see space is limited so "Auntie Gertrude and Uncle James" will not fit on the tag.

This tag will be available at my fotki site as I finish them. You can find the link in the side bar over to the right. It is your responsibility to check my blog/fotki to pick up the tag(s). I will not send out reminder emails at all. You can "follow" my blog to keep up on updates. Or just check in regularly.

I do expect you to say thank you. Comments at fotki are required for each tag/name you requested. If you do not pick up / say thank you, then you will get no more tags.
This might be harsh, but I will only make tags for those who can and will use their manners. If you feel this is too much to ask, then make your own tags ;)

***************************

Tags/names made, posted, and ready for pick-up:
Laura
Lulu
Jill
Goldtwh
Karren


Find them here: Paglio's Fotki

6 comments:

  1. Love the tag Paglio and good to see you have joined the world of blogs!!

    May I please have two tags?

    One with Laura and one with Lulu!

    Thanks very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you can tell I am very new to this. I would like my tags in the name of Jill and Goldtwh.

    Thank you..
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I am doing this correctly.
    My name is Karren. I would love to have one of your tags.
    Thank You,

    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I please have this adorable tag with:

    Brenda

    Thank you so much for the great offers.
    Hugs,
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Id like this one also with

    TedyBear
    &
    Tracy

    thanks again
    muahzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again P. This is easy! May I please have a tag with Diana on it? Hugs and love, Diana

    ReplyDelete