Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tag Offer - Pag4JA


Credit: Tube by Nonny and Kit by SotoCreations.

To request the above tag just leave me a comment on this post. Include the name(s) you would like added to the tag.

There are no limits on how many names you may request, however when you pick up your tags you will need to leave comments for ALL names. If you request 25 names, then you will need to leave 25 comments. That is how I know if you pick up your tags.

Only one name per tag.

This tag will be available at my fotki site as I finish them.

Find them here: Paglio's Fotki

PS: You do not need to be a member to leave a comment here. You can even do it as anonymous. Just remember to include the names you want in the comment :)

6 comments:

  1. thank you for your kind offer to tag this one, Please may i have tags for:

    amanya
    heidi lee
    Shalom

    thanks again, and yes, please? lower case where shown.
    blessings and smiles, heidi lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please with Lola. I filled in the database, but I think it must have been after to created this stat/tag.
    Thanks
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I please have one with

    Aimee

    Thank you bunches
    *~Aimee~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Tag!
    May I please get one made with the name Stacy?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I just found your page and how to ask for a tag. LOL Would I still be able to get this tag with the following names
    Lindaboop
    Jezebel
    MOM
    Grams

    Thank you so very very much. I appreciate it
    Hugs
    Lindaboop

    ReplyDelete