Friday, April 3, 2009

Tag Offer - Pag3ST

RETIRED!


Credit: Tube by Nonny and Kit by SotoCreations.

To request the above tag just leave me a comment on this post. Include the name(s) you would like added to the tag.

Please no more than 2 tags per person.

Only one name per tag.

This tag will be available at my fotki site as I finish them. You can find the link below. It is your responsibility to check my blog/fotki to pick up the tag(s). I will not send out reminder emails at all. You can "follow" my blog to keep up on updates. Or just check in regularly.

I do expect you to say thank you. Comments at fotki are required for each tag/name you requested. If you do not pick up / say thank you, then you will get no more tags.
This might be harsh, but I will only make tags for those who can and will use their manners.

Find them here: Paglio's Fotki

PS: You do not need to be a member to leave a comment here. You can even do it as anonymous. Just remember to include the names you want in the comment :)

6 comments:

  1. I love most of your tags. And I would like to be included. The name is Pat. Thank you for all the beautiful work that you do.
    PP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty tag!

    May I please get one made with the name Stacy?

    Thank you!

    Always... Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paglio, thanks for visiting my Fotki site and I would love to snag your tags if you make some with Diana (hint, hint,;p) I promise I'll say thank you! And have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Diana AKA GrammaUnicorn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paglio,
    Could I please have one with the following names:

    Starr
    NobleHeart

    Thank you so much for such a lovely offer and for making my tags. I promise to leave a thank you when I pick up my tags. Huggs, Starr*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please can I have these names

    Julie
    Jenny

    YID - funt885

    Thank you so much. Julie

    ReplyDelete